Statue of Liberty Ground Access Tickets
Land on the grounds of Liberty Island to soak in the beauty of the American icon, Lady Liberty, with the Ground Access tickets to Statue of Liberty.
The Statue of Liberty Ground Access tickets are the cheapest and most popular ones among visitors.
These are also referred to as Reserve Line tickets of Statue of Liberty, which lets you bypass the ticket line and get priority access to the security screenings.
Also, a round-trip ferry is included in this Statue of Liberty ground access discounted tickets.
Hop on the ferry from Battery Park or Liberty State Island Park to Liberty Island, followed by a visit to Ellis Island.
We recommend you board the ferry before 2 pm to get ample time to explore all the attractions peacefully.
The Statue of Liberty ground access tickets include entry to the Statue of Liberty Museum and all of the attractions at Ellis Island.
You also get a multilingual audio-guided tour that will keep you engrossed as you explore the attraction at your pace.
The ferry departing from Battery Park follows a different route than the one departing from New Jersey.
Buy tickets for Statue of Liberty ground access by picking the departure point that suits you best and plan your itinerary around it.
What’s included in the Statue of Liberty Ground access Tickets
- Round-trip ferry service
- Access to Liberty Island
- Access to Ellis Island
- A self-guided audio tour of Liberty Island
- A self-guided audio tour of Ellis Island
- Entry to Statue of Liberty Museum
- Admission to Ellis Island National Immigration Museum
- Booking fee
Things to know
Here are a few things to keep in mind to have a smooth trip and avoid any disappointments.
- Carry your Passport or any other valid ID card.
- Luggage or large bags are not allowed within the premises.
- Minors should be accompanied by 25 years old or above.
- Wear comfortable shoes as the tour involves a lot of walking.
- Wear weather-appropriate clothing to spend your day in comfort.
Statue of Liberty ground access tickets price
|Visitors’ Age||Price ($)|
|Adult Ticket (aged 13 to 61 years)||$30|
|Youth Ticket (aged 4 to 12 years)||$18|
|Seniors Ticket (62 years and over)||$24|
|Child Ticket (Up to 3 years)||Free Entry|
Do you want to take the experience up a notch? Then you must try the Statue of Liberty guided tour that lets you skip the line and get access to the pedestal.
1. What are the types of tickets for the Statue of Liberty?
Statue of Liberty ground access tickets- These are among the most popular, giving you access to the ground level.
Pedestal tickets give you access one level above the ground level.
Crown tickets allow you access to all the levels.
There is a huge price variation among these. Find your suitable Liberty ticket.
2. Is there an entrance fee to visit the Statue of Liberty?
You can tour around the Statue of Liberty but you can’t access the crown or even the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty.
The most basic Statue of Liberty ticket will cost you $30 and give you access only to the ground level.
3. Are there any seasonal discounts or offers for Statue of Liberty tickets?
Or, you can check the official website, www.nps.gov/stli for other promotional offers exclusive to their site.
Featured Image: Mrandmrshowe.com